Animech. – MMORPG inspired by MUDs and BBS Door games.
- Traversable worldmap with random monster encounters.
- Messaging and Mail system.
- Player Crafting and Markets, advanced Inventory system.
- Pets, clans, quest journal, built in chat system.
- Randomly generated dungeons.
- Class system.
Lessons Learned: Modules, Early PHP, Sessions, Caching.
Flickfighter. – Side scrolling brawler for mobile platform.
- Touch screen compatible.
- Procedurally generated levels/missions.
- Level system.
- Loot / Equipment system.
- Skill trees.
Lessons Learned: Network communications, WebGL and 3D.
Unnamed RPFG. – Role playing fitness game, using wearable technology.
- Create a character and level them up using real life activities.
- Missions and quests.
- Monster battles based on your fitness performance.
- Spend steps to gain XP, use XP to level your character.
Lessons Learned: Fitbit API